WE NOW FABRICATE GRANITE AND QUARTZ - STARTING AS LOW AS $44.95/SQUARE FOOT!!!! WE WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN QUOTE !!!!
Buffalo Cabinetry can now build you the new kitchen counter top of your dreams, and Because there is no "middle-man" - you will save hundreds, or even thousands on your beautiful new Granite or Quartz counter tops!!!
How it Works: -Fax, Email, Snail Mail, or Bring in Personally, your counter top measurements (see measuring guide below) We will provide you with a quote based on your measurements and stone selection. If You like the price (and we are sure you will!) and decide to move forward with the project, we will schedule a time to come to your home, and make a template of your counter top, and finalize all the details, edge profile etc... We will bring the template back to our shop, where your top will be custom fabricated and then Installed.
Some Additional Points:
- We offer literally HUNDREDS of color material choices, whether you are looking for Quartz, or a consistent granite, to an exotic stone with lots of motion, even soapstone- we have it!
- We can assist you with Plumbing Disconnect and Reconnect (the big box stores wont! - They require you to get a plumber to do so, adding time and expense to the project
- We (in most cases) - install your under-mount sink with both adhesive and mechanical fasteners, so it is possible to reconnect your plumbing immediately - (many fabricators use adhesive only and require 24-48 hrs. before your sink is re-connected for use.
- Sometimes seams are inevitable in stone counter tops. We have invested in cutting edge seam dressing equipment which creates the tightest, cleanest seams in the industry.
- Once your Stone has been selected (depending on the stone and vendor) you may either view the slab personally, or view high resolution photos of the specific slab(s) your top will be cut from.
- Buffalo Cabinetry offers the finest Granite and Quartz products at The Very Best Price In Western NY, along with the great customer service we have become known for.. Why not Contact us for a no cost / obligation estimate on the new counter top of your dreams
WE LOVE GRANITE and QUARTZ!!!, Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about Granite or Quartz Counter Tops
COUNTER TOP MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS
Draw a layout of your kitchen, including counter top, back splash, sink and island positions and appliance locations. Use this to record measurements.
Use the tape measure to measure each section of counter top in inches. Measure length from end of counter to wall or point where next section of counter top begins. Measure depth, from wall or back of counter to front for each section as well. For galley kitchens, you'll measure from one end of counter to the other. For "L" or "U" shaped layouts, you will break it into rectangular sections at each corner.
Calculate odd-shaped sections or corner pieces by measuring from the longest point lengthwise and longest point depth wise. It may help to envision this odd-shaped portion as a square or rectangle. If you are retaining this feature in the counter top, the actual shape will be recreated during the installation process.